Synthesized oligonucleotides are used for various applications in the life science and medical industry for research purposes as a probe for DNA synthesis and sequencing, probes for the detection of complementary RNA and DNA through hybridization in clinical developments and synthesis of artificial genes.
The oligo nucleotides services provided by the manufacturers are available based on the customer requirement which helps in the identification of specific genes in life science research procedures. Various types of fragment oligo nucleotides are available which are prepared and used by different sectors such as for research of life science, the oligos are used as PCR primers and probes, DNA sequencing, gene editing (CRISPR), for the diagnostics applications, the oligos are used as microarrays/gene panels, fluorescence in situ hybridization and for therapeutic applications, the oligo nucleotides are used as nucleic acid aptamers, antisense, gene and cell therapy and others.
The wide range of applications in the field of research, diagnostics, therapeutics, drug discovery, data storage and synthetic biology and growing research oriented programs are boosting the requirement of the oligonucleotide in medical sector.
The overall market of synthesized oligonucleotides is growing tremendously due to high growth in the life science industries and growing applications in therapeutics and in genetics and genomics in the research and diagnostics.
Download Exclusive Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-oligonucleotides-synthesis-market
Competitive Analysis: North America Oligonucleotides Synthesis Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Atdbio Ltd., LGC Limited, Bio-Synthesis Inc., Eurofins Genomics, Kaneka Eurogentec S.A., General Electric, Genscript, AJINOMOTO CO.,INC (Genedesign, Inc.), Danaher, Merck Kgaa, Lgc Biosearch Technologies, Nitto Denko, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Trilink Biotechnologies, Llc, Biolytic Lab Performance Inc., Polygen Gmbh, Quintara Biosciences, Bio Basic Inc., Danaher (Integrated Dna Technologies, Inc.), and Twist Bioscience among others.
In July 2019, Twist Bioscience Corporation launched long oligonucleotides product line which is designed up to 300 nucleotides and is longest commercial oligo which helps in continuous chemical synthesis. The launch of new product helps in enhancing the product offering of company and enhancing the biological research activity with the help of longest synthetic oligos.
In May 2019, QIAGEN announced launch of PIK3CA RGQ PCR kit to improve the health of patient with breast cancer. This uses plasma specimens during liquid biopsy. With this there will be improved diagnostics for genetic abnormalities and hence increased product portfolio of a company.
To Insightful Report Details Visithttps://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-oligonucleotides-synthesis-market
Segmentation: North America Oligonucleotides Synthesis Market
· On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into DNA Oligonucleotides and RNA Oligonucleotides.
· On the basis of type, the market is segmented into oligonucleotide-based drugs, primers, probes, intermediate-scale synthesized oligos, large-scale synthesized oligos, linkers & adaptors and array-based oligos.
· On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction, ELISA, DNA staining/ indirect assay, enzymatic methods, microbial culture techniques /direct assay and others
· On the basis of consumables, the market is segmented into instruments, kits & reagents and others.
· On the basis of disease area, the market is segmented into urogenital, respiratory, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal and others
· On the basis of service type, the market is segmented into custom oligos, predesigned oligos and oligo synthesis.
· On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories and others
· On the basis of application, the market is segmented into research applications, therapeutic applications, diagnostic applications and others.
· On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into bio-pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic & research institutes, contract research organizations, hospitals and others.
Research Methodology: North America Oligonucleotides Synthesis Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-oligonucleotides-synthesis-market
Browse Trending Related Reports @
About Data Bridge Market Research: