Acne is a skin condition that affects the oil glands and hair follicles. The pores in your skin are linked to glands that produce an oily substance called sebum. The glands and your pores are linked by a canal called the follicle, which contains thin hair that grows to the skin's surface. When sebum and dead skin cells combine, they form a plug in the follicle. The bacteria in the plug causes inflammation, which results in red inflamed acne and furthermore, acne scars
What is the underlying cause of acne? What is the underlying cause of acne?
Despite the fact that the exact cause of acne has yet to be determined. However, there are some things that can cause or worsen acne, such as:
1. Hormonal changes such as puberty, menstruation, and pregnancy can all cause acne.
2. Squeezing or picking at existing pimples
3. Excessive cleaning or scrubbing of the skin
4. Weather with high humidity
5. When you use excessive amounts of cosmetics or experiment with them, as well as harmful hair products and oil-based products such as sunscreen.
6. Corticosteroids and anabolic steroids for body building.
7. Acne on the forehead is linked to dandruff in the hair.
What are the signs and symptoms of acne? What are the signs and symptoms of acne?
1. If you have blackheads, they are open, clogged pores on the surface of your skin.
2. If you have whiteheads, they are plugged pores close to the skin's surface.
3. If you have papules, these are small, tender red/pink bumps on your skin.
4. Pustules are papules with pus on top if you have them.
5. If you have nodules, which are large, painful lumps deep beneath the skin's surface,
6. If you have cysts, they can be painful, pus-filled lumps located beneath the skin's surface.
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions that can affect anyone, regardless of age. It is unquestionably a difficult condition to prevent and even more difficult to treat. Certain natural remedies, such as stress control and weight loss help tremendously.