Two versions of the RLP are available:
· Long range 2.4GHz version providing industry leading wireless range of 700m or 2300ft to SP's SW-HHP handheld or software options.
· Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android at ranges up to 100m or 328ft.
Constructed from high quality aerospace grade aluminium it features an advanced internal design structure. This design not only provides the product with an unrivalled strength to weight ratio but it also allows the use of a separate internal sealed enclosure providing the load cell's electronic components with IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing, making this industry leading dynamometer even more suitable for use in the harshest environments.
The versatile RLP is supplied with an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry leading speeds of up to 200Hz making it ideal for dynamic force measurement.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including signal boosters, LED wireless scoreboards and base stations with analogue (4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v) or digital (RS232/485, Modbus RTU, and ASCII) outputs.
· All Radiolink Plus Dynamometers are supplied with the battery-powered SW-HHP Handheld Display
· User-selectable units (Lbs, Kg, kN, Tonne) with highest resolution
· 2.4 GHz Wireless with Industry Leading Range (700 meters / 2300 feet)
· All Radiolink Plus Dynamometers are Environmentally Sealed, IP67 / NEMA 6 Rated (Waterproof)
· SW-HHP Hand-Held Display has protection rating of IP65 / NEMA 4 (Waterproof)
· SW-HHP Hand-Held Display features user-set 90db audible overload alarm with user-reset overload counter
· SW-HHP Hand-Held Display includes remote On/Off, peak hold and pre-set tare functions
· Wall or Cab Mount Bracket optionally available for SW-HHP (p/n SU3282)
· Internal Antenna
· Long Battery Life - Remote Display 60 Hrs / Loadcell 1200 Hrs continuous use
· Complete Design of load cell has been validated by Finite Element Analysis
· All models are supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate
· "-WS" models are supplied with two (2) shackles, refer to BUY NOW Section at bottom of page
· Warranty 1-Year (FREE Extension to 2-Year Warranty with Product Registration)
· Bluetooth Option allows user to use Free App for wither Android or IOS Smarphones to view, log
· and transfer data via email or text. This eliminates the need for using a separate Hand-Held indicator.
· Bluetooth Transmission Range of 100 meters (328 ft)
· DNV Type Approval (DNVGL-ST-0378 – Standard for offshore and platform lifting appliances)
The Straight Point Radiolink Plus is the latest in ergonomic technology. It’s designed for long-term use and provides a better option than other products on the market, such as grip strength dynamometers with remote displays that are bulky and expensive. If you need to test grip strength or want to measure hand dexterity but don't have access to an occupational therapist, this tool is perfect. This product has been developed by professionals who understand how important it is for workers of all ages across industries can be assessed accurately so they know when their abilities are declining or improving at work tasks.