How do You Reset the Drum on a Brother Printer?
Are you seeking information on how to reset the drum on your Brother printer? A drum on a printer is a metal cylinder or tube with a static electrical current that draws and adheres toner powder from the cartridges to the paper as it goes through the machine. To maintain your Brother printer working efficiently, you must reset the drum unit when you replace it with a new one. This was a relatively simple operation. Also, unless you're replacing the unit, never reset the drum on your printer. If you don't know how to reset the drum on your Brother printer, read the instructions below to learn how to do it correctly.
1. First and foremost, you must close your Brother printer’s front cover.
2. After that, you have to make sure that your printing machine is switched on.
3. Then, from the all settings option on your printer's screen, select the settings option.
4. After that, you have to select the Machine Information tab from the settings menu.
5. Continue to hold down the Drum button until after the display message on your machine changes.
6. Finally, hit the Yes button to reset the drum unit on your printer, and then select the home button when finished.