Alaska Airlines cancellation policy
1. You are permitted to cancel your Alaska Airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure.
2. The flight cancellation is free if you cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking and cancellation made beyond 24 hours, will be subjected to a cancellation fee.
3. You will be charged $125 as a cancellation fee that also depends on the type of your ticket and duration of cancellation.
4. If your flight delayed or rescheduled, then you can also make a cancellation request without any fee.
Alaska Airlines cancellation process
If you want to cancel your flight ticket, then you can easily cancel it with the help of the below steps:
1. First of all, you should visit the official Alaska Airlines website.
2. You can click on the Manage Booking section.
3. Enter your last name and booking number into the given field.
4. Now you can click on the Continue tab to find your booking.
5. After that, select your booking and then click on the Cancel flight tab.
6. Now you can easily follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your flight ticket.