Globally, mankind is suffering from fear as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic. Enhancing the natural ability of the body to fight off disease, immunity building a crucial role in ensuring optimum health.
The best cure is prevention. Despite the lack of medication for COVID-19, preventive measures would assist us in improving our immune system.
The Ayush ministry has released an advisory that stresses taking more liquids, citrus juices, and other nutritious foods to boost individuals' essential immune systems. We must all take precautions like regularly washing our hands as well as covering our faces with masks.
Treatment with Ayurveda combined with dietary regimens and lifestyle modifications has gained popularity to ward off body imbalances and enhance immunity.
In these times of widely spread COVID -19 virus, we guide people towards staying fit and building immunity to viral infections. The following are a few recommendations for the prevention of health problems in the population.
· Boost immunity by drinking homemade decoctions made with cloves, ginger, pepper, tulsi, and cinnamon.
· It will be best to consume foods with sour, sweet, and salty flavors (perfect for monsoon season)
· For better digestion & essential immunity, include ginger, garlic, black pepper, asafoetida, and lemon in your diet.
· Cooked vegetables are better than raw salads.
· Consume Vegetables like bottle gourd, snake gourd, and okra, as well as legumes like moong dal, chickpea, corn, and gram flour to build essential immunity.
· Boosting essential immunity and pre-empting illness is one of the main goals of panchakarma treatments.
· Distancing yourself, covering the mouth, and keeping your hands clean are fundamentals
· Cover your body with adequate clothes, a mask, and bathe at the end of the day to be on the safe side
· Exercise regularly and practice pranayama (breathing) that builds essential immunity
· Applied to both nostrils (Nasya) morning and evening, sesame/coconut oil helps to relieve nasal congestion. You can also wash your nasal passages with warm salt water
· Steam inhalation with a drop of saltwater or gargling with saltwater
Pandemic Ayurvedic treatments to be used
With Ayurveda treatments, toxins are removed from the body, and the five senses are stimulated so that the body and mind both feel fresh and full of vitality. Five therapeutic treatments are tailored to each patient to build essential immunity.
For Covid, a preferred panchakarma would be:
· Classical Detox
· Cleansing of the nasal passages
· With the increase in Coronavirus cases, do not panic. All we need is to rejuvenate and recuperate naturally.