Follow the steps below to recover old Facebook account
· Go to the Facebook recovery page
· Enter the registered email id and or phone number, click on the search
· Select one of the password reset methods
· If you have one or more email account linked, then you will get the password recovery code via email.
· If you have the phone number linked with your account, you will get an option to receive the verification code via SMS. Choose this option if you can access the phone number
· You may also get an option to sign in by using the Google account
· In case you have no access to any of the available option you can go ahead with the link that is No longer have access to these
· Now you may be asked to try sign in again. If you have no access to the email address given, you can go for the option I cannot access my email. If you can access the email or phone number linked, you will get the verification code on your registered mail id or phone number.
· Enter the recovery code on the new webpage and click continue