Google allows you to sync your contacts with your ICloud to enjoy various benefits. If you are also looking for the same, you should quickly speak to Live Person on Google. Here, you can get the proper instructions on it. Below is the way to make Google contacts with ICloud without any difficulty.
Take a look at the proper steps:
• First of all, you must choose the "Settings" option and then navigate to the "Contacts" option.
• Here, an "Accounts" option appears, just click on it and then go to the "Add Account" option.
• After that, you need to enter the full email address of your Google account along with the correct password.
• Once you have successfully added the account, you need to click on the "Activate Contacts" option.
• In the next step, you need to click the "Save" option and continue with the next steps.
• Now, on your IOS device, you should open the option "Synchronization of contacts".
• For that, you must go to the "Settings" option.
• Here, you will have to click on the "Apple ID" option.
• In your last steps, you need to click on the "Activate Contacts" option.