No new book should be started at this time. However, regular books can still be referred for concept clearing. This phase should be used more for problem-solving, developing short cuts, and remembering formulas, understanding one's strengths and weaknesses.
How to prepare for MPPSC in last one month:
A serious candidate would ideally have completed the course by now. However, the following tips will count.
General studies, history, geography, polity, hind, english and aptitude all subjects are equally valuable. So, divide these important remaining weeks into topics suitably
• Create chapter wise and topic wise revision schedules.
Focus on your goal:mppsc coaching in indore
Tips for the day and the day before the final exam:
The following points should be kept in mind while preparing for the exam day.
• Think positive and don't talk about your preparation as it can indirectly make you anxious even if you are well prepared. Don't talk to others about MPPSC.
• Be calm, confident and believe in yourself.
• Brush up on essential formulas and short tricks in all subjects.
• Relax yourself or indulge in meditation a day before the actual exam to give your best on exam day.
• Don't ask your friend how much they have studied. This will create unnecessary pressure.
• Get at least 6-7 hours of deep sleep at night.
• Prepare yourself to enter the examination center at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
• Make sure to carry your MPPSC admit card and follow the instructions as per the admit card. Avoid borrowing anything inside the exam hall.