A Chief Compliance Officer or a CCO ensures that the rules and regulations in an organization are followed not only as per the letter but also in spirit. However, compliance as a requirement and as a function in an organization has seen tremendous growth in the last few years. Thus, CCOs have transformed from just 'regulator' or 'culture curator' to 'enabler' and 'cross-functional risk officer.' There has been an increase in the prominence of CCOs' role in senior management. Compliance functions have turned towards innovation-fueled strategies, as they deliver risk management outcomes required in this era of digital transformation.
A CCO Email list provided by database solutions providers like DataCaptiveTM is a cumulative yet customizable database of CCOs broadly segmented on the basis of demography, geography, firmographics, and buyer psychology.
DataCaptive’s CCO Email Database is-
· Manually verified
· Opt-in database
· Compliant to data policies
· 50K+ contacts from 50+ industries and 170+ countries
How will the Chief Compliance Officer Mailing List boost business?
· Design ABM Campaigns to target high-value accounts
· Carry out multi-channel marketing for faster acquisition
· Nurture new and old contacts with an accurate database
· Go global across boundaries with geo-targeted data
· Improve branding and boost customer relationship
· Optimum and effective utilization of marketing resources