For non-electrical toys made from rubber, silicone, glass, vinyl, metal, and plastic:
· Submerge the toy in warm water with a mild anti-bacterial soap.
Note:Note: For silicone or jelly-rubber toys, be extra careful. Cleaning it too much may damage the toy or leave it with unwanted scratches and cracks.
· Dry the toy through air or sunlight once it's all dried up. Put the toy in a clean/dust-free pouch before storing it away.
For toys made with leather:
· Wipe the toy's surface with a damp cloth that has an anti-bacterial soap and water in it. Don't expose to water and soap for long periods as the toy may end discolored and cracked up.
· Air-dry the leather toys before storing them. You can dry it through sunlight but don't overdo it.
· Once it's all dried up, put the toy in a clean/dust-free pouch before storing it away.
For electrical toys
Note:Note: Never submerge your electrical toys in the water!
· Let it air dry, then store it in a clean pouch before putting it somewhere.
For BDSM Toys made with metal:
· Wash it in warm soapy water. Gently scrub the dirt off.
· After washing, you can soak it in alcohol for a few minutes to disinfect it.
· Once it's all dried up, put the toy in a clean/dust-free pouch before storing it away