UK Visa sponsorship licence Consultants in India

UK Tier 2 sponsor licence

The Tier 2 visa category was earlier referred to as working papers visas, Tier 2 visas are work visas that headquarters licensed UK employers holding Tier 2 sponsor licence. There are various subcategories of Tier 2 visa UK including:

Tier 2 General

Tier 2 Intra company transfer

Tier 2 Minister of faith

Tier 2 sportspersons

If you're a UK business considering sponsoring migrant workers under the points-based system and would really like to seek out out whether you'll be a Tier 2 visa sponsor, the way to apply for a Tier 2 sponsor licence, how you'll sponsor Tier 2 migrants once you have a licence, and what your duties are as a Tier 2 sponsor, then this reading is for you.

A UK employer will need a Tier 2 sponsor licence to use someone from outside the ecu Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland to figure for you within the UK. This includes unpaid work, like running a charity.

As UK employer the corporate can apply for Tier 2 sponsor licence counting on their requirement:

Tier 2 – skilled workers with long-term job offers

Tier 2 Shortage Occupation

Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme)

UK employers can apply for a sponsor licence covering either tier or both.

Tier 2 Sponsor Licence

A Tier 2 licence allows employers to usher in skilled workers who are going to be employed on an extended term basis. Tier 2 licence holders can bring applicants within the UK on the subsequent sub categories:

Tier 2 General – the role must meet the work suitability requirements

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer – for multinational companies which require to transfer employees to the United Kingdom

Tier 2 Minister of faith – for people coming to figure for a spiritual organisation (for up to three years)

Tier 2 Sportsperson – for elite sportspeople and coaches who are going to be based within the UK

At The Smartmove2UK our UK Immigration experts have helped companies in several industries including Information Technology, Mobile telephony, App development, Gems & Jewelery, Industrial goods manufacturers, Engineering goods, Health & wellness companies to successfully apply for Tier 2 sponsor licence.

Tier 5 Sponsor Licence

A Tier 5 licence is for skilled workers who want to be used on a short-lived basis.

Tier 5 licences are split into the subsequent sub categories:

Tier 5 Creative and Sporting – to figure as a sportsperson (up to 1 year), entertainer or artist (up to 2 years)

Tier 5 Charity Worker – for unpaid workers (up to 1 year)

Tier 5 Religious Worker – for those doing preaching, pastoral and non-pastoral work (2 years)

Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange – work experience (1 year), research projects or training, eg practical medical or scientific training (2 years) to enable a short-term exchange of data

Tier 5 International Agreement – where the worker is coming to try to to employment which is roofed by law of nations, e.g., employees of overseas governments

Sponsor Licence Renewal

After the initial granting of a Sponsor Licence, the licence is going to be considered valid for a period of 4 years after which it must be renewed. Failure to renew a Sponsor Licence results in an inability to use your non-EU workers, and can end in strict penalties and fines if an unlicensed employer continues to use these workers.


4.7 Star App Store Review!***uke
The Communities are great you rarely see anyone get in to an argument :)
Love Love LOVE

Select Collections