When starting to write your own quotes and put your thoughts into words and share them with other writers then keep in mind these things and get noticed for your newly written journey milestones.
Share micro tales and short stories with the writer’s community:
Build an Audience:
When you are a writer and take writing seriously then you will be a published writer someday. But even after you are a published writer it takes time to reach a larger audience, so take a smart way and start to build an audience in the initial stage, get the community's taste and it will give you the audience - win-win!
Some people say that they can get inspiration by reading a book in my room. But this is a time when the internet is not available back. These ideas have become more accurate and so has their expression. In the writer community, you can directly touch on a professional writer that you admired, no more days wishing for the day when you will get a chance to meet your ideal.
Go to the online community and shoot an appreciation message to that chatbox or inbox.
QuoteMaker is the place where you can post your words and get royalties from your words. Quote Maker is a platform that allows Writers to build a network and following of Readers. For many, the people post their best quotes, Shayari, poetry and share their words and get big fame. At the same time, some suck to post their own words.
Inspirational Quotes That Will Inspired You Everyday
1. “We become what we think about” – Earl Nightingale
2. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen
Rob is a leading creative marketer responsible for some of the most effective and iconic advertising campaigns of the past 30 years.
3. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.”- Brian Tracy
Let your positivity and optimism inspire you and lead you to success. That’s my favorite way to achieve success.
4. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.”-Dalai Lama
A visionary among us, the Dalai Lama always has something inspiring to share.
5. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”- Walt Disney
This inspirational quote comes from the man who created the happiest place on earth – and a multibillion-dollar empire.
6. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
When it comes to inspirational, encouraging quotes by successful people, Winston Churchill’s words of wisdom always make my list.
7. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
Coming from the youngest person to become the US president, Teddy really lived by what he said.
8. “You get what you give.” – Jennifer Lopez
The iconic actress, singer, and dancer Jennifer Lopez gave it her all, and look how far she rose!
9. “Your life only gets better when you get better.”- Brian Tracy
You experience external change only once you change internally. Start today and watch how everything around you begins to change!
10. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker Jim Rohn decided to follow a different path in life after attending a lecture given by entrepreneur John Earl Shoaff. Within just six years, Rohn earned his first fortune.
11. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”- Mahatma Gandhi
Probably the most quoted man on Earth, Gandhi’s famous words are embedded into our culture and society.