Suitability for Ethical Hacker
become an ethical hackerethical hacking as a career
The list of international EC-Council certifications are:
· Certified Ethical Hacker (EC-Council)
· Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator CHFI (EC-Council)
· Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) can more advance the job visions
· Technical skills essential
· Wide-ranging knowledge in the zone of network security
· Working knowledge of many operating systems
· Sound working information of Microsoft and Linux servers, Cisco network switches, virtualization, Citrix and Microsoft Exchange.
· Sound working information of the modern penetration software
Top Institutes offering Courses for Ethical Hacker
5. Indian cybersecurity solutions
Why should you pursue Ethical Hacking as a profession?
With the increase of online thefts, ethical hacking has become one of the best widespread career choices. A growing figure of openings and cybercrimes have been described in current times. As per Gartner and Accenture’s reviews, the Information security marketplace is probable to scope $170.4 billion by 2022, and approximately 68% of industry leaders global feel that cybersecurity risks are rising.
demand for ethical hackers
Job Outlines in Ethical Hacking
· Information Security Analyst
· Security Analyst
· Certified Ethical Hacker
· Ethical Hacker
· Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology)
· Information Security Manager
· Penetration Tester