Global Metastatic Gastric Cancer Treatment Market: Overview
· Gastric cancer (GC) is the second-leading cause of cancer-related mortality worldwide and is also responsible for a significantly high cancer burden, as measured by disability-adjusted life years lost. The World Health Organization estimates that in 2018, gastric cancer accounted for 783,000 deaths worldwide. Approximately 50 to 65% of GC patients present with locally advanced or metastatic disease, and the majority would have systemic disease at some time during the course of their illness.
Request Brochure –
· Gastric cancer incidence and mortality are highly variable by region and highly dependent on diet and Helicobacter pylori infection. Gastric cancer is more prevalent in males. In developed countries, gastric cancer is 2.2 times more likely to be diagnosed in males than females.
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Metastatic Gastric Cancer Treatment Market
· Favorable reimbursement in developed countries, adoption of combination therapy such as chemotherapy with immunotherapy drugs that effectively work in the stage III or IV gastric cancer. Doctors are also opting for chemotherapy before surgery, called neoadjuvant therapy, or after surgery, called adjuvant therapy to treat metastatic gastric cancer, which is likely to drive the metastatic gastric cancer treatment market.
· However, low survival rate of metastatic gastric cancer and high cost associated with the immunotherapy treatment procedures are likely to restraint the market during the forecast period
Request COVID Analysis onMetastatic Gastric Cancer Treatment Market –
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Metastatic Gastric Cancer Treatment Market
· North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. The region is anticipated to account for a significant share of the global market due to wide availability of immunotherapy drugs and favorable reimbursement scenario.
· The market in Asia Pacific is driven by sustainable growth trends across all clinical fields in countries in the region and consequent increase in number of cases. Moreover, Latin America recorded high prevalence of H. pylori infection and the region has highest gastric cancer incidence rate in the world. According to GLOBOCAN data, in 2018, more than 51,000 gastric cancer cases were diagnosed in Latin America.
Pre BookMetastatic Gastric Cancer Treatment Market Report-
Key Players Operating in Global Metastatic Gastric Cancer Treatment Market
Major players operating in the global metastatic gastric cancer treatment market are:
· F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
· Eli Lilly and Company
· Merck & Co., Inc.
· Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd.
· Sanofi S.A
· Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453