Are you making a travel plan to reach your preferred destination with Southwest Airlines? But not confused about the travel and flight prices are increasing every minute? Then you don’t need to worry about the airfares as you can hold the flight price of your ticket up to 24 hours from the scheduled departure. Southwest Airlines allow its passengers to hold their reservations, and one can easily cancel them without any fee within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight. The process of Southwest Airlines hold is quite easy, and one can perform it online with the help of mentioned instructions.
Steps to holding a reservation on Southwest Airlines:
• First of all, you can visit the official Southwest Airlines from your preferred browser using a phone or computer.
• Enter the cities for departure and arrival as per your choice.
• Now you need to choose your departure date and arrival date.
• After that, you can enter the number of passengers who wish to travel on that flight.
• Now you have to search your flight by clicking on the option Search or Find tab.
• Choose a flight of your choice from the list of available flights.
• On the Payment section, you can select the Hold my booking option.
• Now you can complete the booking process within 24 hours with the help of the Manage Booking section. Your booking will be canceled if you do not complete the payment process within the given time period.