Temporary hair dye solutions last for about 6 weeks, depending on how many times you wash your hair. They act much softer on the hair as they do not lift the hair cuticle and penetrate the hair shaft; instead, they sit on the top layer of hair.
There are many different hair coloring products available in the market, so buy them. It is also advisable to do a small skin test to make sure you are not allergic to any chemical in the dye. How to choose the best color for yourself?
Choosing the right hair color
When you go to the pharmacy, you often see small color patterns next to each box of paint, but unfortunately buying this color does not mean that your hair will be exactly the same color as the swatch. Colors interact with your unique color and shades to create a color that is unique to you. Therefore, it is important to do a small strand test before dyeing the entire head.
Whatever brand you buy, the packaging will encourage you to try a small sample of your hair first. Here's how it works:
• Mix a small amount of paint in a bowl.
• Choose a small amount of hair to dye and apply the dye to your hair. You can trim or wrap the dough part to make sure it doesn’t stain other hair around you. I usually cut the strand and dye it
• Follow the instructions on the package regarding the time, then rinse.
• Make sure you look at your hair in a variety of light conditions, both inside and out to make sure you like it.
Dyed hair care
Because dyes can damage your hair, you need to take care of it. Here are some tips to keep your hair healthy and vibrant.
• Find a shampoo specifically designed for colored hair (Revlon, L’oreal and Clairol are good brands).
• If possible, protect your hair from exposure to sunlight to prevent it from fading or drying out.
• Treat your hair regularly with a special conditioner.
• For damp hair, use a wide-toothed comb.
If you are worried about permanent hair coloring, start with a semi-permanent color first.
Alternatively, there are some temporary blurred highlights that you can apply or paint with mascara-like sticks. If you don’t like a constant color, you can add another dye on top. Remember that your natural hair color does not change, so only until it grows back.