Turmeric is an ancient spice that has been used mainly in cooking. Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb that’s been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. Turmeric, whose botanical name is Curcuma longa. It helps restore normal body functioning. It can provide relief from cold cough, skin disorders, bruises & wounds, flu, sore throat, muscle spasm, allergy, pain, etc.
Turmeric health benefits
Turmeric has many anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that not only keep illnesses at bay, Turmeric also treat pre-existing chronic health conditions. One of the most important compounds in turmeric is curcumin, which is responsible for most of turmeric’s potential health benefits.
· Turmeric has Anti-Inflammatory properties – It has shown curcumin to be highly effective in reducing inflammation.
· Immunity Booster - Turmeric also boosts immunity levels. Its anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties protect us from a variety of infections.
· It has anticancer properties - turmeric has anti-cancerous properties, specifically for breast, bowel, stomach, and skin cancer cells
· It can help with depression - Turmeric has curcumin may increase serotonin and dopamine—two brain chemicals that affect your mood. It may also help you respond better to unexpected stress.
· It improves skin health - Turmeric can help with skin conditions such as eczema, ulcers, psoriasis, and wounds.
Turmeric benefits for skin
Reduces Dark Circles:-
Help Psoriasis and Eczema:-
Turmeric benefits for hair
Curbing hair loss:-
Treating scalp conditions:-
Is it healthy to drink turmeric every day?
Turmeric Tea Drops:-
Potent nutrient drops of Turmeric –Vitamin B complex and VitaminVitamin B complex and Vitamin
Add about 1-2 teaspoon or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm water. And enjoy the turmeric tea. haldee water (Turmeric Hydrosol) is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of turmeric roots. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking turmeric tea at home and while you are on a trip.