Millennials Jewelry Styling Tips in 2021-22

In this 21st century, millennials are certainly the biggest buying force, especially when it comes to buying luxury products like jewelry. Jewelry is a definite part of their styling and plays an essential role to build their overall looks.


Millennials, also known as Gen Y, are those people who were born between 1981-97. It’s fair to say that millennials play a significant role in molding the entire jewelry industry. Unlike Gen Z (teenagers and youngsters), here most of them have reasonable earnings, and therefore, they can spend freely as per their liking like buying jewelry. Besides, it has been seen that millennials in general have a natural inclination for fashion. As a result, investing in jewelry makes a lot of sense for them.


The rapid surge of online jewelry stores has made the cost of an average jewelry piece highly competitive. This considerable reduction in terms of price has enabled a large section of the population to buy jewelry quite easily. So, here in this article, we will discuss the contemporary jewelry styling guide for the millennials in a comprehensive manner.


Why Should Millennials Buy Jewelry?


It is obvious that the majority of the population, including the millennials, buy jewelry in order to embrace an enhanced fashion. Pairing the right combination of attire and jewelry pieces adds a touch of shimmer to your charismatic personality.


Excluding fashion, millennials can treat jewelry as a profitable form of investment. Of late, it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain an expensive lifestyle and save money at the same time. But, by investing in solid gold, and diamond jewelry pieces, you can very well accomplish both aspects simultaneously.




Buy Jewelry as per Your Lifestyle


Let your lifestyle decide your jewelry for the most desirable result. If you are an employee in the corporate sector, it is obvious to spend the maximum amount of your time at your workplace. So, therefore, you need to make sure that the majority of your jewelry collection must compliment your daily office attire. In contrast, if you do not follow this golden rule of fashion, more often than not, your jewelry will rest inside the respective jewelry box, rather than enhancing your day-to-day fashion.


Diversify Your Collection


You have to diversify your jewelry collection in the ratio of 80:20. Around 80% of your entire jewelry must be compatible with your daily use purpose, while the remaining 20% should be dedicated to various special occasions. Besides, you also need to invest in different varieties of jewelry pieces like chains, pendants, rings, necklaces, bangles, bracelets, etc. for an improved glamour quotient.


Consider the Ongoing Jewelry Trend in 2021-22


Jewelry trends change from time to time, and the same is the case for this ongoing year as well. Here are a few trends that you should keep in mind while buying jewelry in 2021-22.


Religious Jewelry: Keep the symbol of Jesus or any other God or Goddess you worship near to you every time, by wearing a piece of stunning religious jewelry. Even from the fashion perspective, religious jewelry also stands out owing to its sheer uniqueness.

Zodiac Jewelry: Every individual is linked with a specific zodiac sign and by opting for a zodiac jewelry piece, you can bring good fortune for yourself.

Gold earrings


Conclusion


Both millennials and jewelry pieces are interdependent on each other. For most of the millennials who find it hard to save money, buying jewelry is the best alternative they can adopt. Besides, jewelry will also emphasize your regular outfit bringing an elusive look to yourself.


Being a millennial, what is your stand on the topic of buying jewelry? And, what kind of jewelry piece do you prefer on a day-to-day basis? Let us know in the comment section below.

4.7 Star App Store Review!
Cpl.dev***uke
The Communities are great you rarely see anyone get in to an argument :)
king***ing
Love Love LOVE
Download

Select Collections