“Traveling is incomplete without food” – Every individual would agree with this line.
Also, Traveling by train is more enjoyable when you have a food partner of your choice. With the advancement of technology, tasty and healthy food delivery in trains is now feasible with authorised IRCTC E-Catering Partner RailRestro across all the stations.
RailRestro and Its Services
RailRestro prepares your food in association with more than 2000 eateries, ensuring that you receive high-quality food while adhering to strict hygienic rules. All the restaurant partners of RailRestro are authorised by FSSAI. They ensure that passengers always get high-quality and hygienic cuisine.
RailRestro allows you to order food for your train ride. They have put together a comprehensive online food selection that caters to various flavours. You may also end up saving good money by applying promo codes found on the website. Customers may also order food instantly by downloading the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
When you cannot access the internet due to being out of network, please call them at 8102202203 to place your order. You don't need to bring your lunch if you're booking train tickets for a future trip. On the train, the food on track app will satisfy your appetite and provide you with the best flavour of the town.
Top 6 Tastier Options for Ordering Food in Train
1. Dum Aloo
2. Lemon Chicken
Chicken, Lemon, dried chilli, garlic and some selective ingredients constitute this incredible recipe. Try this amazingly delicious chicken variant on your next train journey, and you wouldn't be able to resist ordering lemon Chicken when booking food in train!
3. Dal Makhani
Dal Makhani is a Punjabi staple and unique Indian delicacy. This rich, creamy dal dish is infused with butter and can be eaten with naan or paratha or cooked rice. Impress everyone by adding to your food in train.
4. Butter Chicken
Butter chicken is a favourite among most Indian non-vegetarians. The classic chicken curry is a superbly scrumptious dinner treat for your family.
5. Hyderabadi Biryani
It's the perfect choice for all foodies. It is rice spiced and intermingled with soft chunks of meat or chicken. It is served with cold raita.
6. Idli Sambhar
This glorious Idli Sambhar is a popular choice when ordering food on the train. You can enjoy Idlis for breakfast, lunch, snacks or dinner. It is served with finely ground coconut chutney and a hot bowl of sambhar.
Precautions and Safety Protocols Taken By RailRestro
Indian railway e-catering provides significant advantages over other meal options during the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak. During this pandemic, you can't rely on pantry meals. People are dissatisfied with the hygiene and quality of the pantry food served onboard trains. Only the E-catering service can guarantee you sanitary and fresh food while on the trip. During a pandemic, e-catering can help travellers with their dietary needs.
• They take the temperature of the delivery people regularly.
• Cutlery and dining accessories are sanitised.
• Food is delivered with no contact delivery from the FSSAI-approved eateries only.
• RailRestro can help you order healthy cuisine for your train journey.
• Cooks are only allowed to make meals if their body temperature is below 99 degrees Fahrenheit. Only asymptotic employees are permitted to work in restaurants or serve passengers on trains.
• Kitchens are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised regularly. As a result, coronavirus has no potential to spread through food.
• In the kitchens, all restaurant employees wear protective masks.
What Are the Advantages of using food on track app?
food in train
• Get food delivered to your railway seat whenever you want.
• At a reasonable price, you can get high-quality, hygienic train cuisine.
• Get great and fresh restaurant food delivered right to your seat.
• Trains have a wide range of culinary alternatives.
• Get a refund if your food isn't delivered because you missed the train.
• For group rail travel, there is a discount on bulk orders.
• Food will be supplied on time to your seat/berth.
Measures for Contactless Food Delivery by RailRestro
Aside from restaurants, all food delivery guys are taught and instructed to follow the following safety requirements to ensure contactless delivery service in trains:
• Before picking up orders from eateries, delivery boys must wash their hands properly and sanitise with a decent sanitiser to guarantee that they are free of viruses.
• While making deliveries, the delivery person will ensure there is no interaction with passengers. It is suggested that they leave the food on the berth and ask the passengers to pick it up.
• The "Aarogya Setu" app should always be activated on all delivery boys' phones; otherwise, they will not be allowed to deliver meals.
• While delivering meals, all delivery boys must wear face masks and hand gloves.
• Following each food delivery, the bags brought by delivery boys are thoroughly cleaned to ensure that no Coronavirus is present.
The Bottom Line
RailRestro is following all the safety protocols made mandatory by the government. It is the best food on track app. RailRestro assures that all restaurant partners meet hygienic food preparation rules and safety precautions during COVID-19. The delivery boys are instructed to follow the safety precautions standards and guarantee that food is delivered in trains without contact.