To upgrade your seat on British Airways. You only need to get on the official website and follow the procedure laid down below. However, it would help to make sure that you made the booking through the official website. Order else if you have made the booking through a third party. Then you would need to contact them for changes.
What are the steps to make the upgrade of a British Airways seat?
1. Get on the British Airways website.
2. Once you have got there, you need to click on "My Booking."
3. After clicking on that option, you'll come across two fields.
4. Write your "Booking code or the serial number" and the "Name of passenger."
5. Now press search, and you'll come across your booking.
6. Open it, and then you would need to click on the seat's button.
7. Now you'll come across the seat upgrade option. Select it, and then save the changes you have made.