Troubleshooting from User End
Troubleshooting is a good practice. Before connecting to customer support, go through the following steps to understand the problem.
* Check the username and password entered carefully. As cliché as it might sound, incorrect spelling is the most common reason for this type of problem. It never hurts to double-check your spelling.
* If you forgot the password, select Forgot Your Password on the login page to receive further instruction.
* Another possibility is using the wrong username, typing the wrong spelling, and using a completely different username are two different things. If you suspect you have the wrong username, select the Forgot Username option on the login page and follow the instructions given.
* Make sure the individual device in use has a stable connection.
* Try using a different browser.
* While using third-party email clients and manually configured accounts, recheck server settings.
* If the issue is from the server side, it is advised to connect to customer care.
Connecting to Customer Service
SuddenLink customer service 24/7