How To Read Hora Chart
Method To Read
· The presence of male planets in the sign of LEO is a positive indicator. (JUPITER, MARS, and SUN)
· The presence of female planets in the sign of CANCER is a positive sign. (Venus and the Moon)
· It's a good sign if five or more planets are in the CANCER sign.
· A negative is when five or more planets are in the sign of LEO.
· It's a good if the Lord of your D1/Lagna Chart is deposited in the 2nd or 1st house of your HORA chart.
· The Lord of your D1/Lagna Chart in the 12th house of your HORA chart is a negative.
· The Lord of the 2nd house of your HORA chart is a negative if he is placed in the 1st, 5th, 8th, and 12th houses of your HORA chart.
· It's a good if the Lord of the 2nd House of your HORA chart is deposited in the 2nd and 11th houses of your HORA chart.
· The placement of many or all planets in the 12th house of your HORA chart is a negative.
· It is a plus if many or all planets are deposited in the 2nd or 1st house of your HORA chart.
Apply the aforementioned conditions and keep track of how many Positives and Negatives you get. The metrics listed below can be used to make certain inferences.
Positives abound: excellent wealth-accumulation prospects
A High Number of Negatives: Poor Possibilities for Wealth Accumulation
Average Wealth Accumulation Prospects have an equal number of positives and negatives.
How Can Mahurat Of Hora Be Calculated
Every day of the week, namely Sun-Sunday, Moon-Monday, Mars-Tuesday, Mercury-Wednesday, Jupiter-Thursday, Venus-Friday, and Saturn-Saturday, has its own planetary Lord. Because each Hora is dedicated to a different planet, there are a total of seven Horas. Sun Hora, Venus Hora, Jupiter Hora, Moon Hora, Mercury Hora, Mars Hora, and Saturn Hora are the signs of the zodiac, respectively.
Hora is a time measurement unit. A day is divided into 24 Horas, each of which lasts approximately one hour. This, however, can be adjusted because it is based on the whole period from one Sunrise to the next.
From dawn to sunrise, there is both day and night. There are two key aspects to this time period. Day Horai or Daytime (Din Maan) runs from sunrise to sunset, and Night Horai or Night Time (Ratri Maan) runs from sunset to sunrise the next day. Because the time of sunrise and sunset is continually changing, the duration of Din Maan and Ratri Maan is also changing. There are 12 Horas in a day and 12 Horas in a night. In this way, the duration of Day and Night is divided into 12 equal halves, each of which is divided into 12 horas.
The Day Lord is the first hr of a given day, the Day Lord is the second hora of the day, and so on. After that, the cycle would repeat itself till sunrise the next day.
For example, if today is Sunday, the first hora will be of the Sun, the second hora will be of the 6th day lord, Venus, the third Mercury, the fourth Moon, the fifth Saturn, the sixth Jupiter, the seventh will be of Mars, and so on. After the next day's sunrise, the first hour would begin in the same way.