The growth of aseptic sampling market is driven majorly by the increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals, stringent government regulations to ensure drug safety, and funding to support life sciences research activities. On the other hand, issues related to leachables and extractables from single-use products is restraining market growth.
Aseptic Sampling Market Dynamics: Impact Analysis
1. Increased risk of pandemics and communicable diseases
2. Emerging markets to offer lucrative growth opportunities
3. Funding to support life science research activities
The global aseptic sampling market is projected to reach USD 474 million by 2025 from USD 264 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.4%.
Key Questions Addressed in The Report:
1. Who are the top 10 players operating in the global Aseptic Sampling market?
2. What are the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Aseptic Sampling Industry?
3. What are the opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players?
4. What will be growth of Aseptic Sampling in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa?
Download PDF Brochure:
Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Segment:
Based on end user, the aseptic sampling market is segmented into biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacturers, contract research and manufacturing organizations, R&D departments, and other end users. In 2019, biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacturers segment dominated this market owing to the increasing adoption of aseptic sampling in existing manufacturing facilities owing to advantages such as low capital cost and easy implementation.
Asia Pacific Region to Dominate The Market:
The Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate in the aseptic sampling market. The major factors driving the growth of this market include the expanding biomanufacturing sector, increasing government support, developing R&D infrastructure, and the growing outsourcing of bioproduction processes to this region from North America and Europe.
The prominent players in the aseptic sampling market include Sartorius Stedim Biotech (France), Merck Millipore (Germany), Danaher Corporation (US), and Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Saint-Gobain (France), GEA Group (Germany), Avantor, Inc. (US), QualiTru Sampling Systems (US), Keofitt (Denmark), GEMÜ Group (US), W. L. Gore & Associates (US), Flownamics Analytical Instruments, Inc. (US), Lonza (Switzerland), and Trace Analytics (US). Major players have focused on expansion, agreements, and partnerships to increase their shares in the global aseptic sampling market.
Request Sample Report: