You can get a refund from Tap Portugal in both cases when you cancel the flight voluntarily if the airline cancels your flight. Once you cancel the flight, there are two ways to apply for the refund, either online or by calling the contact center.
However, in case you don't know, how do I get refund from Tap Portugal? It's a straightforward process. Still, if you are unaware of it, you can go through the quick instructions below.
The process to get a refund from Tap Portugal
To get a refund for your flight, follow the step-by-step procedure below.
* First, you can launch Tap Portugal's official website, flytap.com.
* Then go to the Manage booking link under the section booking and managing
* Click on the manage booking link on the right and click on the cancel/change link
* On the new page, select the reason for which you want to get a refund click on the link below
* Now select the payment mode against cancellation
* For refund, click on the refund to original payment mode.'
* Click on continue and then request the refund option on the new page
* Enter the ticket number and surname and select the 'i am not a robot,' Click continue
* Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the process
* Once you apply for the refund takes 7-10 working days