A driver update is one of the crucial parts of the windows software and smooth functioning. You can update the computer driver manually and start using the functions. Driver updates for windows and many other devices are automatically downloaded and installed. If you want to update manually, you can see the below steps:
* First, you need to open the taskbar of your device and select the search bar over there.
* At there, you can type device manager and see all the categories.
* From that, you need to choose the device name and right tap on the one you need to update.
* With this, you need to tap on the search automatically for updated driver software.
* After that, select the update driver option and wait for a few seconds.
* If windows have any available driver, then it will be updated immediately.
* You can install the driver through the device manager option and restart the computer to apply accordingly.
* If there is no driver available, you can check the device manufacturer's website and update the driver.