How many times a week should you wash your hair? There is no uniform answer to this, it depends on your hair type, work environment, living habits, etc.
What Influences How Many Times a Week You Wash Your Hair?
1. The buildup of a lot of greases can cause clumps and limp.
As you age, your scalp becomes drier.
For most people, washing your hair every two or three days to remove grease is ok.
2. Because straight hair is easily covered in sebum, it looks greasy much faster.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, people with curly or textured hair should wash their hair weekly or every other week.
3. Sweating too much is making your hair look and feel dirty.
It can also cause your hair to smell stale, especially on a hot summer day.
So in summer, people wash their hair more often.
4. For example, dirt, dust, and cooking smells can get trapped in your hair after gardening, cleaning, cooking, and other messy tasks.
These don't just make your hair messy and dull.
5. If you use styling products regularly, they can build up on your hair and scalp and cause irritation and hair damage.
Frequent or heavy product use may mean that you need to wash your hair more often.
How Many Times a Week Should I Wash My Hair?
Regardless of your hair type, you should always wash your hair when your scalp feels greasy, dirty, or smelly.
Afro hair can last longer than other types of hair without needing to be washed.
It's perfectly ok not to wash your hair for a week.
Even if you choose a protective hairstyle, such as ears of corn, the interval between washing can be as long as one to three months, depending on how fast your hair is growing.
A lot of girls with African hair use a lot of oil on their scalp.
They spend a lot of time styling their hair, so they're more likely not to wash it regularly.
For African girls, if you don't have scalp problems, then we recommend you wash your hair less.
As part of your routine, you can use conditioning sprays and oils to rehydrate your African hair.
Some Tips On Shampoo
Apply shampoo to your scalp, not all of your hair.
Because washing the whole hair stem can cause it to become dull and coarse.
2. Knead the shampoo into a rich lather and apply it to the scalp.
Too much shampoo can damage dry hair.
3. Rinse the shampoo thoroughly with cold or warm water to prevent product buildup on the scalp.
Step 4 Apply conditioner to your hair to strengthen and hydrate.
In addition, it helps to provide some protection from harmful UV rays.
5. Apply conditioner to the ends of your hair, avoiding the roots, as this will own fine hair and make it look soft.
Choose shampoos and conditioners specifically formulated for your hair type.
Can I wear a wig while sleeping? What happens when you wear a wig while swimming? All kinds of knowledge and fashion trends about wigs can be learned through the official blog of West Kiss Hair. To be a sophisticated and beautiful girl, you need to know these things.