1. Keep your computer screen at least an arm’s length away from you. The top of your laptop or desktop monitor should ideally be level with your eyes.
2. Avoid slouching by sitting up straight. In a relaxed and neutral position, your neck should be.
3. Maintain a parallel relationship between your arms and the floor.
4. Avoid crossing your legs by sitting with both feet flat on the ground. This allows for proper blood circulation in your legs.
5. A good ergonomic chair will be adjustable, allowing for more control and customization.
If you’re buying office chairs that will be used by multiple people, adjustability is very vital. If you’re buying a chair for your office or a specific person, consider using their body measurements to ensure a better ‘fit.’