Go to Minecraft Forge to download the mod loader which is matches the Minecraft version you want to modify. We suggest you use the installer-win (or installer in case your OS isn't supported). It is more user-friendly to use.
Part 2: Install Mod Loader. Be aware: Before installing the Mod Loader ensure that you have the correct minecraft version installed on your computer.
1. To install, open the installer. Click on the Install Client button, then click OK.
2. The installer will begin patching the version files and downloading any libraries from the internet.
NOTE : If you are using cracked launcher, it is high possible that the install process will fail. This guide will help you solve the issue.
3. When you launch the Minecraft launcher, you'll find that a profile named Forge is added to your profile list. You can delete the profile, and create your own profile, and then choose the Forge version manually.
Optional: You can remove the Forge profile, and rename the version name to whatever you'd like However, this will require additional skills that I won't cover here.
Part 3 : Install Mod 1. Check your AppData folder for.minecraft and open it to look for mods. If you don't find it, create one.
2. Google for some mods! I'm trying this Minimap mod. Make sure that you download the corresponding version of mod or it won't compatible!
Be sure to go through their description, requirements and assistance before installing any mod!
3. Copy the mod (usually in.jar) and paste it into the mods folder within.minecraft.
Note 1: You may discover that multiple mods are not compatible if attempt to install them all at once. To see if there are any incompatible mods, make sure to check their mod page. Note 2 : It is suggested to install mods 1 by one to see which one will cause a crash to the game. This makes it easier to fix mod issues.
Done! Get your game on and have a blast !
Minimap is installed in the game! Finally can stalk my boyfriend's location by using this!