Hai Phong fish vermicelli with delicious, hot flavor and unique processing makes them more wonderful. This is a specialty dish of Hai Phong port land, a great culinary choice for everyone if they have the opportunity to come to this place.
What ingredients are Hai Phong fish noodles made of?
- Pork bone
- Colocasia gigantea
- Dried purple onion
- Turmeric powder
- Crispy flour
- Pork bologna
- Fresh vermicelli
- Accompanying vegetables: banana flower, celery, kimchi, basil
The most detailed way to make Hai Phong spicy fish noodle soup
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
Step 2: Make Fish
Step 3: Prepare the broth
Step 4: Blanch the vegetables and noodles
Step 5: Present and enjoy.
Notes for a more delicious bowl of Hai Phong fish noodle soup:
– You should use bone broth with fish bones added later to taste better. And if you forget to put the fish bones in the broth, that's okay too.
– You can replace carp with tilapia or perch to make Hai Phong fish noodle dish more delicious.
– For better broth, besides taking fish bones to simmer, you can add fish heads. When simmering, it will bring a much more surprising flavor and especially delicious, making even the pickiest eaters to be surprised by the finished product you get.
– You can also split water spinach to eat raw with fish noodles to enjoy the great taste.
When you know how to make Hai Phong fish noodle soup, the whole family will enjoy this noodle dish without having to worry that they sell dishes that do not guarantee food safety anymore. Go to the market and start doing it right away.
Please visit my profile to see more articles about Vietnam travel and cuisine.