Tap Portugal allows you to cancel the ticket and get a refund if your plan changes. You can get a refund by cancelling your ticket online and submitting a refund request form. Once the refund request is shared, the airline takes around 7-20 business days to process your refund. The refund time depends on several factors, including cancellation time and payment mode.
Follow the procedure below to get a refund from Tap Portugal
* Get on the official website of Tap Portugal and login to your account
* You can otherwise click on the My Booking section at the top of the homepage
* Provide the booking details required to retrieve your bookings
* Select the ticket you want to cancel and proceed further with the cancellation process
* The system then provides you with the refund option
* Open the refund request form and fill in your ticket number
* Now provide the refund-related details in the form on-screen and provide the reason for cancellation; once the details are filled, you can click on submit button
So above is the online process you can follow to request a refund correctly. If you don't find the online process feasible, call the airline directly on its refund phone number. You can speak to the agent and share the refund request. The agent will verify booking details and check the eligibility. If your ticket is eligible, they will process the refund simultaneously.