What causes QuickBooks error 7010?
error code 7010 in QuickBooks
· In case of the software is not installed properly or some file was not loaded properly at the time of installation, then such an error can be experienced
· Moreover, if an error occurred in updating the software
· Another reason can be if there is any system configuration issue or any sort of technical error, the user could end up in the error code 7010.
Possible steps to fix the issue:
The below set of steps can help the user in eliminating the error code permanently. Let us have a look:
· At first, the user needs to press F2 key to verify the company file.
· Now head to the Intuit Sync manager, and navigate to the right and also click on the company file
· After that go for the company file area to check the location of the company file in the adjust supervisor.
· The user needs to make sure that the file location is similar to both the windows.
· In case the locations are not the same, then the user needs to close the company file in QuickBooks and also open the company file in the remedy area.
· Now, reset the sync manager and also try to integrate the company file again.
· At the end check if the issue is resolved and try to access the file again
Read also: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 1603?
QuickBooks Pro Support+1-888-351-0999