Scholarship programs provided by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) will be available to qualified Filipino students. Eligible students may be awarded full or half scholarships through the state scholarship program (SSP) as well as financial assistance for private education (PESFA).
1. Filipino citizen of good moral character.
2.Except for senior citizens, applicants must be under the age of 30 at the time of application.
3. You must be a high school graduate or a candidate for graduation.
4. The total annual gross income cannot exceed Php 400,000.
5. You must not be a recipient of any government scholarships or financial aid.
For applicants belonging to the special group of persons such as the Underprivileged and Homeless Citizens under RA 7279, persons with disabilities (PWDs) under RA 7277, solo parents and/or their dependents under RA 8972, Senior Citizens under RA 9994, and indigent people under RA 8371, shall submit a certification and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies.
1. Certified true copy of the birth certificate
2. High school report card for incoming freshmen student eligible for college
3. Duly certified true copy grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of grade 12 for graduating high school students.
4. The student-applications shall submit any of the following documents
5. Latest income tax return (ITR) of parents or guardian
6. Certificate of Tax Exemption from Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
7. Certificate of Indigence either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
8. Case study report from DSWD
9. Latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and seafarers
CHED Scholarship Benefits
Deadline of Application
The application starts NOW until August 15, 2023.