Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the course Developing Solutions with Cisco IoT & Edge Platforms (DEVIOT 300-915), in which they learn:
How do network programmability and automation streamline initiatives to simplify and reinforce security protocols while lowering data quantity and complexity?
Methods for maximizing the MQ Telemetry Transport (MQTT) protocol for improved device usability, faster data transfer, and lower power consumption.
If you want to be able to manage your industrial network and connected devices at scale, you should seek for a training course that covers creating, implementing, and debugging edge applications as well as understanding how to use management tools. Then PyNet Labs' DEVIOT 300-915 training is right for you.
Training under instruction: five days in a classroom
Virtual classroom instruction: five days of online classes
How this will help you
This course can assist you in:
· Utilize network automation and programmability to simplify applications, reduce data complexity and size, and improve security protocols.
· Learn how to use MQ Telemetry Transport (MQTT) protocol to its fullest potential for more flexible device use and lower power consumption.
· Acquire 40 CE points for recertification.
Who should apply?
The target audience for this course is largely network and software engineers who are curious about automation and programmability and who occupy the following positions:
· Engineer for consulting systems
· IoT Designer Network Manager Network Administrator Network Engineer Sales Engineer
· Engineer for systems
· Architect for technical solutions