Semi Private Skip The Line Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum Tour & Tickets
The Vatican Museums, which house some of the world’s most famous paintings, draw massive audiences on a regular basis. The Vatican Museums house a massive art collection that spans nine miles and 1400 rooms. It’s hard to see them all in one day.
This skip the line Sistine Chapel tour, Raphael’s Rooms, and free admission to St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome will save you hours of waiting. “We enjoy it here, and hopefully you do as well.” It is necessary to bring identification or a passport to the gate for verification when you book our skip the line Vatican tour.
If you are a student between the ages of 18 and 25, and you have your school or university ID, please choose “Youth” when booking our service.
COVID-19: Travel Safely
Updated: Aug 6, 2021
All visitors above the age of 12 will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within the previous 48 hours as of August 6th in museums and archaeological sites across Italy.
Please keep in mind that the documents must be accompanied by a recognized form of identification.
Guests who arrive without the proper documents on the day of the activity risk being unable to take part in activities and will not be able to get a refund. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any additional information regarding Vatican Museum tickets skip the line.
• Regular temperature checks for personnel
• Regular sanitization of high-traffic areas
• Upon arrival, tour participants’ temperatures are checked; and travelers and staff have access to hand sanitizer.
• Transportation vehicles are regularly cleaned.
• Guides must wear face masks in public places.
• After each use, the gear/equipment must be cleaned.
• Travelers in public locations are required to wear face masks.
• Social isolation is imposed throughout the engagement.
What’s included in Our Skip the Line Sistine Chapel & Vatican Tour
Entry/Admission – Vatican Museums
Entry/Admission – Sistine Chapel
Entry/Admission – St. Peter’s Basilica
Quality types of headsets to hear the guide clearly (for big groups only)
Live Tour Guide
No Live Guide in St. Peter’s Basilica
Food and Drinks.
Not suitable for
People with mobility impairments