Is ghee good for you? The answer to the question is yes, ghee is good for us if we can use ghee in the diet maintaining moderation. Ghee contains fat but ghee is made of saturated fats mainly, which is good for health if you can couple a healthy lifestyle with I the ghee diet.
Ghee contains some fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, E, D, and K. the support of these vitamins can help us in many ways like enjoying healthy skin, active brain, better eye care, and hair care support.
Ghee is a natural immunity booster. Vitamin K content of ghee increase the calcium absorption power of the body that results in better datary support for the strong bones. Ghee is digestion friendly. Pure ghee in the diet helps reducing bloating, the problem of flatulence, etc. How does ghee help in cooking? When you are aware about is ghee good for you or not, let’s check how to use ghee for cooking and making food.
• Please try ghee for cooking by replacing common cooking oils.
• You may try ghee as healthy butter alternative. Try ghee in all butter recipes over butter.
• Use ghee for making fatty coffee.
• You can use ghee as a substitute to olive oil or coconut oil.
• You can use ghee for body detox, colon care, and natural treatment of constipation if used with milk or lukewarm water at night before bedtime.