1. "Never settle for anything less than what you deserve. It's not pride; it's self-respect."
2. "The biggest guru mantra is: never share your secrets with anybody. It will destroy you."
3. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first, and honest people are screwed first."
4. "Once you start working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest."
5. "The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."
6. "As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it."
7. "Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful? When you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."
8. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first, and honest people are screwed first."
9. "There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth."
10. "A man is great by deeds, not by birth."