1) Salmon - 100g
2) 1/4 of an Onion
3) 1/3 cup of fresh cream
4) 1/4 cup of milk
5) 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
6) 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
7) A little of salt and butter
1) Slice the salmon into pieces and marinate it with lemon juice and salt. Leave it in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2) Butter the pan and fried the onion before adding the fresh cream and milk. Boil the mixture.
3) Pour the mixture over the salmon and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the salmon.
4) Leave the mixture in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degree celsius