Another day of midweek Premier League madness has concluded. Here's the stories making the headlines on the back of those games today.
1. Manchester United look to be waiting until the end of the season to decide whether or not to keep Radamel Falcao. (Source: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/04/manchester-united-decision-radamel-falcao)
2. Atletico manager Diego Simone is expected to wait out his current contract for a chance at the Manchester City job. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-interest-behind-diego-5272983)
3. Porto's Danilo is expected to choose Real Madrid as his new club in a summer transfer. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-arsenal-man-united-transfer-5273706)
4. Barcelona's Dani Alves looks set to move on this summer as well. (Source, SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6355344/Dan-close-to-Barca-exit.html)
1. He's been that inconsistent and streaky in all honesty. Better buys on the market for sure.
2. Firstly, Simone has turned out to be a quality manager but he won't repeat his results from last year in winning the La Liga title and making the final of the Champions League. If Ciy do dump Pelligrini he might be the right man. Secondly,@CitySarajevo.
3. I can understand why Danilo wants to go to Real Madrid, with the possibility of winning the Champions League but he won't get much playing time there and I think he'd get more bang for his buck in the Premier League.
4. Alves and the current squad like Pique are in the middle of a changing of the guard. A lot of the squad was part of the Spain National Team that won the 2008 & 2012 Euros as well as the 2010 World Cup but that side crashed out at the group stage in 2014 and the old guard is pretty much done. Barcelona in between two generations at the moment.