After a full weekend of football and Champions League on top tomorrow, here's a look at the news and rumours making headlines in the papers.
1. Former Man City manager Roberto Manchini is set to try his luck at signing 3 current Man City players in the summer: Toure, Milner, and Silva. (Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3034841/Inter-Milan-boss-Roberto-Mancini-lining-Manchester-City-trio-Samir-Nasri-Yaya-Toure-James-Milner.html)
2. Former Man U defender Gary Neville says Man U must resist the urge to sell David De Gea if the bids for him come in. (Source: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9803116/man-utd-must-try-and-keep-david-de-gea-says-gary-neville?)
3. Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is reported to be interested in signing QPR's Charlie Austin. (Source, SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6407554/Toon-plan-Austin-raid.html)
4. West Ham are reported to be willing to shell out £10 million for Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, who is currently on loan to the Hammers. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/436168/Carl-Jenkinson-West-Ham-Liverpool-Arsenal-Transfer-News-Update-Gossip-Latest)
5. Man U manager Louis van Gaal has now told his squad to aim for a top-3 finish, above Man City. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/436155/Louis-van-Gaal-must-COMPLETE-job-finishing-higher-than-Man-City)
1. I would reckon he could get 2 out of the 3 too. Toure and Milner would work amazing for his squad.
2. He's right. De Gea is 1 of a handful or players that have been there from Fergie's regime to now and he's put in a lot of quality performances in the time. Man U need him.
3. Would be a good signing for Newcastle but certainly the current Rangers striker could do better.
4. Good move. Jenkinson's been solid at the back and he could help strengthen the back-line, which is in need of work.
5. With the way the two squads are in and out-of form, this is very possible. Man United are flying, City sinking and there's only 6 games left to play.