The best way to avoid wasting money on over-night miracle creams that cost upwards of $100 a month for subscription, not-available-in-stores, fool's gold, I recommend starting the anti-aging process early. And then be sure to use natural products that are easily accessible to anyone and relatively inexpensive.
Vitamin E capsules
1. Place 1/2 cup of coconut oil into a small bowl and microwave for 15-20 seconds or until it becomes a liquid.
2. In a small jar or storage container place the liquid coconut oil.
3. Using a pin, prick holes into 7 vitamin E capsules and pour them into the coconut oil and stir.
4. Refrigerate for 45 minutes to an hour or until solid.
5. Apply the cream at the edges of your eyes and underneath to keep them rejuvenated.
Note: Keep the cream in a cool dry place.