The time has come my dear friends for another Playlist challenge but before we get into that I want to thank my lil sis@jiggzy19 for challenging us all to look outside of K-Pop for our last challenge, it was a lot of fun, and actually the most popular challenge we have done so far ^^
Okay now to the matter at hand, this time our challenge comes from@PassTheSuga, and it was seconded by@aabxo !!! its a pretty easy one this time guys, unless you're like me and are going to have trouble narrowing the immense list of songs down to fit on a card... XD
the playlist theme this time is.... SUMMERTIME!!!
(Or if you live in the southern hemisphere like me, the theme is "I Wish it was SUMMERTIME!!!")
1. You create a playlist according to the given theme.
2. You can use any Asian music you like, doesn't just have to be K-Pop, but it must be relevant.
3. You can basically add as many songs as you like, (has to be more than 2) the normal amount is about 10 songs.
4. Remember to tag me @MattK95) in you card so that I will definitely see it and clip it to "The Soundtrack to Life" collection, and tag the person who came up with the playlist theme, in this case @PassTheSuga &@aabxo) that will change with every playlist theme though!
5. Be as creative as you wish, and have fun!!!!! \(^O^)/
here are some random yet awesome examples :)
Ok so if we forgot to tag you I am so sorry, me and jiggzy just tagged everyone we could think of, so if we missed you and you would like to be tagged next time let us know in the comment section :) Also don't forget that you aren't obligated to do this whether we tagged you or not, if you are interested in doing this I hope you have fun!!!
If you want to see everyone's awesome playlists, or catch up on past ones or any you may have missed, you can follow the collection>>here<<if you want to :D
And if you havent checked ou the community guidlines please do so by clicking>>here<<
Good Luck everyone!!!
Credit to the owners of these photos and gifs
(I DO NOT own any of these photos or gifs)