hereYou can even use her template of formal contract writing !
Location: New York City
Time: 2:42 P.M.
non-negotiablethe demands of my new life
I must hold myself accountable.
I will no longer be my own worse enemy
With this signature my self doubt, anxiety, and constant feelings of guilt end now. This means I will no longer;
- Connivence myself I am not good enough
- Wait for the other shoe to drop when things are going great
- Stress to the point of sickness
- Believe that I am headed for failure
- Feel guilty for saying No.
joy and confidence I had when I was younger,
foster the dreams I have always had,
always think about the good
faced with anxieties about things that I have absolutely no control over.
This will take work and I will fall a few steps back while trying to reach the finish line. But that is just something else I need to accept, not control.
Life demands to be lived and I will go into the great unknown knowing one thing.
did not let anything stop me.
Name: Liz Arnone