Tonight is the night. You'll laugh, you'll cry, I'll sob hysterically.
hysterical, emotional and bittersweet.
Tons of different news stories are circulating about the finale and Jon's tenure.
1. Arby's made a hilarious farewell video to Jon that I'm sure will air sometime during the show tonight.
Honestly, I'm no Arby's fan (who is really?), but this dedication to Jon seriously made me consider going to get some curly fries.
2. Newseum will acquire The Daily Show set after tonight's taping.
Jon's desk and other important props will become part of the museum's permanent collection. I can't wait to visit and sit at the desk scrawling nonsense on a blue piece of paper like Jon does before every episode.
3. Jon Stewart thinks "the world is worse" than when he first started the show.
Despite his best efforts to mock the media and government into changing, Jon believes that the world is in a worse place than it was before he started in 1999. DON'T LEAVE US JON, NOT NOW!!!!
4. Famous people everywhere are celebrating Jon today.
Louis CK: "The Daily Show is really like one of the greatest comedy accomplishments of all time."
Fox News' Roger Ailes: "He's a brilliant comedian. He's actually a very nice guy." That's right Jon, keep your enemies close.
Bill O'Reilly: "The departure of every hairstylist’s poster guy will leave a void in the world of political satire. Undeniably, Jon Stewart was great at what he did."
5. The Daily Show finale will air tonight at 11 p.m. on Comedy Central.